Buckle Up & Explore The Tweed Valley!
Group holiday deals available for groups of 6+
4 Days Riding
World Class Trails
Groups Or Solo Riders
– 4 Days of Guided Riding Across Glentress, Innerleithen, The Golfie & Beyond!
– 4 nights Accommodation Situated in the Heart of Innerleithen.
– Fully Guided Days With Knowledgable Local Guides.
– Hearty breakfast each morning to keep you fuelled & ready to get after it.
– Multi choice morning on day 3 | Choose from Guided riding/Skills coaching/Paddle boarding on the loch!
– Riverside BBQ On The House (Weather Dependant)
– Secure Bike Storage With Tool+Wash Station
– Guide To Rider Ratio No More Than 6:1
– Invitations To x2 Annual Trail Hub UK Riding Meet-ups .
– Personalised Canvas Print Of You Riding!
– Trail Hub Merch!
Total Cost – £549pp
(Please note – Prices above are based on sharing an en suite bedroom with 1 other. Single room occupancy available upon request).
Call/WhatsApp – 07527018683
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet The Guides
Gordy and Jack are local riders to Innerleithen & Both British Cycling Level 3 Mtb Leaders.
Gordy leads the way across our Tweed Valley holidays.
With an untold amount of time spent in the saddle around the area it’s fair to say he is the man for the job!
Fun fact - Gordy once did an ‘Everest day’ in Morzine on board an old Kona with handle bars likely cut to 620mm!
Jack won’t be beaten on a climb and he’s pretty rapid coming down the trails too! Rumour has it he carries an anvil in his bag just to make the climbs even harder!
Fun Fact - Jack once tried to take down a tree with his pedal. No surprises but he came out second best!
The Golfie rewards big climbs with big descents. Home to dozens of world class hand built enduro trails that will keep you on your toes all day.
Let’s not forget it’s a regular stop on EWS race calendar! with new hand cut trails popping up each year It’s pure enduro heaven! Big climbs for even bigger rewards!
Glentress is a premiere Scottish trail centre located a few miles from Innerleithen. There has been a huge investment into the trails for 2023 ready for the UCI XC World Cup amongst other events. This has now added an array of flow trails to go with a great network of off piste trails, several of which were part of the 2014 EWS series.
Home to the Adrenalin Uplift service, Innerleithen has 15km of purpose built DH trails, as well as a huge range of hand built enduro loveliness ranging from mellow to insane!
EMTB Battery Burner Group
The Tweed Valley lends its self well to Ebiking, With the sheer amount of trails in the valley along with the length of the climbs it just makes sense. Spend less time climbing and more time riding the good stuff! With that being said if you join us for the bike trip you will need to manage your own battery levels. This trip is very much and Eco climb to the summit kind of trip.
Expect to ride 25-30 miles with one battery. Our lodge is close to the trails which will enable guests to recharge during lunch on certain days.
MTB Pedal Powered Group
This is a separate trip for riders who love to earn their turns. Expect some 20 -30 mile days with up to 5000 ft of climbing. You will need a good level of fitness for this trip but it’s worth noting you don’t need to be an athlete.
We slowly winch our way to the top of the climbs and save energy for the best bit, The DESCENT!
Day 3 of the trip comes with some options. Go paddle boarding or swimming at the loch, Continue riding or get some skills coaching from our skill coach.
Info for battery burner group
You can expect two guides per trip with a group no bigger than 10. Depending on the ability of riders we may split into intermediate and advanced groups. This will enable riders to take trails they feel computable on at a speed they feel happy.
Info for 4 peak Explorer group
Expect no more than a maximum of 6 guests and 1 guide for our explorer group. We will take in the sights and explore enduro trails far and wide!
Example Itinerary for the ‘Ebike Battery Burner’ Group
Arrive on Friday anytime from 3pm onwards and get settled for a big few days on the bikes.
Day 1- Friday
- Arrive at the lodge late afternoon and get unpacked and settled in.
- Take in the Innerleithen surroundings and then head over to road to the Traquire Arms for a meal out with all of the crew.
- Talk bikes, bikes and more bikes!
Day 2 - Saturday
- Fuel up at breakfast and then get in the saddle. Cruise on up the Traquire forest trails. Go easy on that boost button, it’s a long 4 days!
- Get your eye in on some mellow single track and get a feel for what’s out there.
- Ride some previously raced EWS trails on the way back to town.
- Refuel and recharge ready for an afternoon at the Golfie!
- Check out some of the Golfie classics! With so many trails, this is just the tip of the iceberg!
- Back to the lodge for a bit of rest and relaxation followed by dinner in Innerleithen town.
Day 3 - Sunday
- After breakfast head straight back to the Golfie for all the trails you missed the previous day!
- Descend into Innerleithen for lunch and then back to the Golfie again to really step it up.
- Finish the day off with a 6 minute EWS descent and a short cruise home along the river Tweed!
- Straight to the pub for some apres Golfie beers and then off to the River Tweed for a BBQ.
Day 4 - Monday
- Take it easy on Monday morning or get straight back to it!
- Monday is the day you can take the morning to chill out at St Marys loch paddle boarding, Get some skills coaching from Jack or continue the guided ride with Gordy! the decision is yours!
- Regroup after lunch for some more Golfie classics or even try something new at Yair forrest.
- Head back to the lodge for a meal out or a hard earned takeaway.
Day 5 - Tuesday
- Head over to Glentress and scope out some off piste gems!
- Ride until you decide enough is enough and then head to Peebles for a pasty!
- Wrap up an awesome few days riding with some emotional good byes at the coffee stop before departing for home!
Your Riding Ability
The trails across the Tweed Valley are predominately technical in nature. You must be comfortable riding red and black UK trail centre type riding at a minimum to get the most out of this holiday.
Please get in contact if you have further questions about how your riding ability will suit the difficulty of the trails.
The above itinerary is an example only to give you an idea of the structure of the trip. Our guides will take all factors into consideration such as weather, trail conditions and group ability to deliver the best riding possible.*